Aronson Capital Partners - Who We Are
Aronson Capital Partners was founded in 1999 to serve the M&A and financial advisory needs of middle market companies in the highly fragmented Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services industry. Since inception, our team of seasoned professionals has served as trusted advisors to senior management teams and boards of directors providing strategic and tactical advice. Our sole industry focus enables us to understand and communicate the strategic value of our clients to the appropriate set of buyers or investors.
The Aronson Capital Partners Advantage
Aronson Capital Partners’ commitment to serving the needs of the government sector allows us to position our clients for success. By focusing our expertise on this growing market, we have developed strong, lasting relationships with the industry’s key strategic and financial participants. With our senior-level, hands-on involvement throughout the M&A process, we are distinct in our unwavering dedication and passion to this market segment.
- We stay ahead of the changing environment to provide the most relevant advice and uncompromised solutions
- Our principals have closed over 100 transactions in the federal sector
- We have a strong track record of achieving exceptional results for closely-held firms and corporate divestitures
- Senior leadership has decades of M&A experience in the federal and national security sectors, including past buy-side experience in corporate development functions
- Creative, value-added support resulting in a proven track record of achieving strategic valuation metrics for our sell-side clients
- Conflict-free advice – Aronson Capital Partners does not engage in trading, research, or investing functions, resulting in objective analysis